words & image Catherine Frederick inspiration Pinterest®
Teachers have tough jobs, y’all! Brighten their first day back to school with this handy survival kit.
Any container will do – I chose a cute pail. Be sure to shop the dollar spot at Target or the travel section at Walmart for fun ideas. Here are some great items for your kit.
- Animal crackers
- Chewing gum
- A shiny coin
- Life Savers® candy
- Antibacterial gel
- Lint roller
- Travel Febreze
- Emergen-C® packets
- Blow Pop
Here’s the fun part! Create and print, or handwrite, a personal message to your child’s teacher with a cute message behind each item you chose.
- New Year Survival Kit!
- Animal crackers for when your class feels like a zoo
- Band-Aids® to hold it all together
- Chewing gum to help you stick to it
- Peanuts for when everyone’s gone completely nuts
- A shiny coin to remind you that each child will shine in their own way
- Tissues to wipe away tears… yours and theirs
- Eraser to remind you that everyone makes mistakes
- Life Savers® candy for when you need to stay afloat
- Deodorant to help keep your cool when the pressure is on
- Antibacterial gel to keep cooties at bay
- Lotion for when things get rough
- Lint roller for when things get hairy
- Febreze for that stinky aroma that arrives after recess
- Emergen-C® packets to keep you in the classroom and off the couch
- Blow Pop because some days suck and you need to blow them off and start over
- Chocolate because chocolate makes everything better
- Sharpie® to remind you that you leave a permanent mark on every child