RECIPE: Burford Distributing
image: Jeromy Price
- 5 ½ cups seedless watermelon, chopped
- ¾ cup Coney Island Carlo Spriits Tequila
- 6 Tablespoons Triple Sec
- 5 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ¼ cups club soda, chilled
- 6 lime wedges plus extra to add to container
Makes six, one-cup servings
Place watermelon in blender and blend until smooth. Pass watermelon through a strainer into a large bowl. Press watermelon with back of a spoon to extract as much juice as possible, discarding remaining solids. Add three cups of watermelon juice, tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, lime wedges and salt to a pitcher; stir to combine. Gently mix in club soda. Serve over ice, garnish with lime wedge.
Sponsored by Burford Distributing, Fort Smith, Arkansas
Please drink responsibly.